Editing the grid¶
The following is an explanation of the grid creating functions.
When the Pre-processor is active, grids can be created by using the menu in [Grid] (G). The following manipulations are possible: - [Edit] - [Delete]
[Edit] has the following three functions:
- Edits the node coordinates
- Edits the node attributes
- Edits the cell attributes
These editing manipulations are carried out as follows:
- In [Object Browser], select [Grid].
- Select the node you want to edit.
- Edit the coordinates or attributes of the selected node.