The functions for editing [Geographic Data] are explained in the following sections. Refer to Editing geographic data for the abstract of [Geographic Data].
Operations related to [Geographic Data] are available from [Geographic Data] menu when the [Pre-processing Window] is active.
[Geographic Data] types that users can import and edit depend depends on the solver.
There is an exception: the [Reference Information] group. For projects for every solver, this group is shown. This is a special group that is not for mapping attributes to grid, but just for showing data as reference information.
For example, add poly lines for road center lines, area border lines as [Reference Information].
Curently, iRIC supports the following three types of [Geographic Data].
- River Survey Data
- Pointset Data
- Raster Data
The common operations available for all of these types are explained in Common functions. Operations specific to the data types are explained in Editing [River Survey Data] to Editing the [Raster Data].
- Common functions
- Editing [River Survey Data]
- Menu items
- Selecting the river transverse line
- [Display Cross-section] (C)
- [Insert Upstream Side] (B) / [Insert Downstream Side] (A)
- [Move] (M)
- [Rotate] (R)
- [Shift Center] (H)
- [Extend Horizontally] (X)
- [Delete Cross Section] (T)
- [Rename Cross Section] (E)
- [Add Extension Line] (L) / [Add Extension Line] (R)
- [Remove Left Bank Extension Line] (V) / [Remove Right Bank Extension Line] (O)
- [Display Setting]
- [Interpolation Mode]
- Operation in the River Cross-section Window
- Editing the [Pointset Data]
- Menu items
- [Select Points With Polygon] (P)
- [Edit Selected Points] (E)
- [Export Selected Points] (X)
- [Add New Point] (A)
- [Interpolate Points] (I)
- [Delete Selected Points] (O)
- [Delete Selected Points Less Than Value] (L)
- [Delete Selected Points Greater Than Value] (G)
- [Add Break Line] (B)
- [Remove Break Line] (R)
- [Remove All Break Lines] (O)
- [Remesh TINs] (T)
- [Remove triangles with long edge] (W)
- [Display Setting] (S)
- Editing the [Polygon]
- Editing the [Polyline]
- Editing the [Raster Data]