Functions related to grid attributes¶
To use the functions explained in this page, please follow the steps below:
- In [Object Browser] of Pre-processing window, select the item under [Grid] / [Node attributes] or [Grid] / [Cell attributes], like [Elevation (m)].
- Launch the function from the right-clicking menu on the item.
[Generate point cloud data]¶
Description: Generate [Point Cloud Data] from the values of the selected grid attribute.
A [Point Cloud Data] is generated in the [Geographic Data] group that corresponds to the grid attributes.
When the points are generated, the coordinates of the points are as below:
- [Node attributes]: The coordinates of grid nodes
- [Cell attributes]: The coordinates of the center of grid cells
Description: Generate [Point Cloud Data] from the values of the selected grid attributes, and save it to Topography file (*.tpo).
Refer to Elevation data file (*.tpo) for the file format of Topography file.
[Show Attribute Browser]¶
Description: Show attribute browser.
When the menu is selected, [Attribute Browser] is shown under [Object Browser].
Figure 366 shows an example of [Attribute Browser].
While [Attribute Browser] is shown, you can use it with the following operations:
- When mouse cursor hovers on grid, the list of attribute values at the node (or cell) under the cursor is shown in [Attribute Browser].
- When the mouse left button is clicked, the target to show attributes is fixed.
- When the mouse left button is clicked when the cursor is out if grid region, the target to show attributes is cleared.